Landscape Maintenance Supervisor
GreenImage is seeking a Landscape Maintenance Supervisor to join our team. This is a full-time position in Indianapolis, IN.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operation of various types of lawn care equipment.
- Perform landscape maintenance and installation operations including pruning, spring/fall cleanup, and leaf removal, mulching, bed edging, plant installation, grading, and seeding.
- Landscape maintenance operations to be completed using proper industry techniques.
- Direct communication with customers and neighbors to customers where work is performed.
- Direct communication with estimator pertaining to project specifics.
- Ordering/acquisition of necessary job materials and equipment.
- Fill out timesheets accurately and turn in daily.
- Job completion and final billing/job packet turn-in.
- Snow removal as needed.
Additional Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with vehicle fleet and equipment maintenance.
- Repair and maintain small equipment as needed.
- Assist with keeping shop, office, restrooms, and vehicles clean and organized.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a supervisor role
- Must be proficient driving truck and trailer
- Must have valid drivers license with a clean record
- Must be able to communicate with customers and fellow employees
- Work is performed in an outside environment and is subject to heavy lifting.
- You will have exposure to extreme weather conditions and normal equipment operating noise.
- Proper personal protective equipment will be provided.
- Leather work boots are highly recommended.
At GreenImage, talented designers, effective leaders, and hard workers come together to create landscapes they – and the client – can take pride in. We have the satisfaction of seeing the real, concrete results of our work every day, and knowing that we made it happen. We are first and foremost a team, built on a belief in fairness, loyalty, mutual respect, and a drive to do great work.