GreenImage is seeking a Service Coordinator to join our team. This is a full-time position in Indianapolis, IN.
Essential Job Functions:
- Field phone calls and check voicemails (daily)
- Schedule estimates for salespeople
- Customer communication with service customers
- Turf and irrigation service scheduling
- Enter and invoice irrigation work orders
- Assist with backflow submittals
- Prepare service invoicing in software to prepare for Quickbooks invoicing
- Communicate with customers with past due balances
- Filing of paperwork
- Receive mail and digitally distribute to specific people
- Scan and file vendor invoices
Additional Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform other special projects and duties as they occur.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an office environment
- Must have customer service experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications; Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- This position requires multiple hours of sitting at a desk and use of a computer.
At GreenImage, talented designers, effective leaders, and hard workers come together to create landscapes they – and the client – can take pride in. We have the satisfaction of seeing the real, concrete results of our work every day, and knowing that we made it happen. We are first and foremost a team, built on a belief in fairness, loyalty, mutual respect, and a drive to do great work.